Terms & Conditions
A. Object of the Website
This website www.abovedigital.io has been created and is owned by the company under the name “Above Digital P.C.” and the distinctive title “ABOVE Digital”, with registered office in Athens, at 15 Theanous Str, with Tax number: EL801875977 of the Tax Office A Athens, (hereinafter referred as “ABOVE Digital”), which has been established and operates under Greek law, in the field of software product development, web & mobile development, dedicated teams, digital solutions, etc. The website has been developed and operates in order to offer information and services to customers, collaborators, suppliers, web visitors / users of ABOVE Digital. You can use our services in many ways:
• Browse, search and find information about ABOVE Digital, its services, product and the projects,
B. Notification and Acceptance of General Terms
C. Website Content – Provider Liability
1. The name, the distinctive title, the trademarks, the images, the graphics, the distinctive features and signs, as well as all the content, the information, the electronic files, the services and everything else contained in the www.abovedigital.io website, belong exclusively to ABOVE Digital and consist its protected intellectual property. Trademarks, names, or other intellectual property rights of third parties displayed on the ABOVE Digital website, are also protected under Greek, European and international law.
2. The visitor / user is expressly prohibited from exploiting, copying, reproducing, disseminating, republishing, distributing or transmitting or in any way using the content and services of this website, other than the uses explicitly defined in this website, without the prior written permission of ABOVE Digital. Exceptionally, the individual copying and printing of web pages and their content is allowed, provided that they will not be altered in any way, and only if they are intended for personal information use by the visitor / user of the website.
3. The content of this website includes, inter alia, information. ABOVE Digital makes every effort to ensure that the information and the content in general available through this website is accurate and clear. In any case, ABOVE Digital does not bear any liability towards the visitor / user of the website www.abovedigital.io for any damage that may have been caused to him due to non-updating of the information provided through it.
5. ABOVE Digital is not liable for any kind of damage that may occur to a user / visitor of the website www.abovedigital.io and to a third party, due to the operation or not and / or the use of the website and / or the inability to provide services and / or information available through it and / or services available through it.
D. Obligations of Visitors / Users
1. The visitors / users of this website must comply with the applicable rules and provisions of Greek, European and International Law and make lawful and appropriate use of the website www.abovedigital.io in compliance with these Terms and Conditions of Use. The user / visitor is obliged to refrain from any illegal, contrary to transactional ethics, unfair and abusive use of the content and services of this website.
In particular but not restrictively, any act that is contrary to the law or may harm ABOVE Digital and / or third parties, is expressly prohibited, as indicatively and not restrictively mentioned below :
– the intervention on the website www.abovedigital.io in order to deceive any third party as to the origin of its content with the ultimate aim of causing damage to the image and reputation of ABOVE Digital or its subsidiaries or endangering the safety of transactions or obstructing the free access to the specific website,
– the distortion of information and data contained for the services as well as the publication of untrue or unsubstantiated information etc., aimed at misleading the public, directly or indirectly influencing its conduct and harming ABOVE Digital or its subsidiaries and their services,
– the installation and / or promotion, in any way, of any kind of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or unsolicited emails (spam), chain mail, or any other form of content promotion and the installation of advertising messages without the written approval of ABOVE Digital.
– the installation of code, files, programs, that can in any way cause malfunctions on the website www.abovedigital.io or that can prevent its use by third parties.
– causing damage, through the use of the website, to any third party in any way,
2. Any damage caused by a visitor / user to this website, to ABOVE Digital, to its subsidiaries, to the network in general, by illegal, bad and in violation of these Terms and Conditions use of the website www.abovedigital.io and its pages and / or services, is borne exclusively by the visitor / user, and ABOVE Digital reserves the right to exercise all its legal rights to defend and safeguard its interests. and the infringer is obliged to compensate any damage of ABOVE Digital.
E. Content Provision and Availability
1. ABOVE Digital makes every effort for the maintenance and availability of the website www.abovedigital.io. However, there is no guarantee that its website, as well as any information and / or service contained therein, will be provided without interruption and / or errors. In addition, ABOVE Digital reserves the right to modify and / or temporarily or permanently suspend all or part of its website with and / or without notice to users, as its availability may also depend on factors outside its area of responsibility. In any case ABOVE Digital does not bear any responsibility in case a user can not connect to the website www.abovedigital.io
2. ABOVE Digital makes every effort to protect the Website from malware. However, ABOVE Digital does not guarantee that its website as well as the servers through which the contents and services of the website are provided to visitors / users, do not contain viruses or other harmful components. Therefore, each user should take care to protect his own means of access to the website with his own means (eg use of antivirus etc.) before any use of the website
F. Protection of Personal Data – Ensuring privacy.
1. ABOVE Digital may keep in a file and process any personal data of the visitors of the website www.abovedigital.io who will become known based on the use, any requests and / or transactions in order to support, promote and execute the transaction communication, sending email and sms, telephone communication, sending informative newsletter, participation in Online Events or Events with physical presence and the promotion and advertising of ABOVE Digital services and events. In addition, the recipients of this data may be third parties natural or legal persons for the promoting and advertising of ABOVE Digital services. Every user / visitor of the website www.abovedigital.io reserves the rights provided under law 4624/2019 as in force, of European Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 “for the protection of individuals against the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC “, the current Greek legislation as well as the decisions of the Personal Data Protection Authority.
2. ABOVE Digital does not bear any liability towards the user / visitor of the website in case of use of the personal data that the user has declared to a third natural or legal person through hyperlink to the website of this third person through the website place www.abovedigital.io
3. The use of the website and the services provided to the visitor / user, from this website, requires the unconditional agreement of the visitor/user with the Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy of ABOVE Digital. Therefore, the visitor / user must carefully read the contents of the Privacy and Personal Data Protection posted on this website. You can view the Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy of ABOVE Digital at this link.
G. Cookies Policy
The website may collect identities of its users using technologies such as cookies. For more information visit the Cookies Policy at this link.
H. General Terms.
1. In case the use of any service of the website www.abovedigital.io is governed by specific terms, these terms are considered as a whole with these Terms and Conditions, and in case of conflict the specific terms prevail.
2. ABOVE Digital is not responsible for any unwanted commercial communication or promotional activities between the visitors / users of the website or the participants in events organized or promoted by ABOVE Digital.
3. The invalidity of any of the Terms and Conditions hereof does not result in the invalidity of the rest.
4. The non-exercise by ABOVE Digital of its rights deriving from these Terms does not imply its waiver of these rights.
5. ABOVE Digital is not liable for breach of these terms due to force majeure.
6. ABOVE Digital reserves the right to change the content of these Τerms and Conditions at any time, without notice.
7. The parties agree that an effort will be made to resolve in a friendly way any dispute arising out of these Terms. For this reason, in case, you, as a visitor / user, find any legal or ethical element or information that creates a problem in the content of the website, please immediately inform the administrator of the website in the email email@example.com Any dispute arising between ABOVE Digital and a visitor/ user of the website www.abovedigital.io, from or in relation to these Terms and Conditions, will be governed by Greek Law, and the Courts of Athens in Greece will be exclusively competent.